Great Pond Fuel Dock – Belgrade Lakes Maine
We are a Certified ValvTect Marina
At Great Pond Marina we realize your boat is one of your most important investments. That is why we have become a Certified ValvTect Marina.
As you may know your boat’s marine engine must work harder and is under a much heavier load than an automobile or truck engines. Good performance, low maintenance costs and long engine life are critical to your boating enjoyment and help to reduce the cost of operating your boat.
This is why we provide ValvTect marine Gasoline at our gas dock. Unlike the automotive brands of gasoline offered at gas stations, ValvTect Marine Fuels are specially formulated for your heavy-duty marine engine and difficult marine operating conditions.
ValvTect Marine Gasoline is specially formulated to help:
- Prevent problems caused by ethanol blended gasoline such as phase separation
- Keep fuel stabilized and fresh for up to a year or more
- Improve Octane performance
- Increase engine power and acceleration
- Prevent premature wear and extend top engine life
- Reduce fuel consumption
The use of ValvTect marine Fuels will help you get peak performance, lower operating costs and longer engine life from your marine engine. No other fuel additives are recommended. Additionally the use of ValvTect Marine Fuels will help reduce harmful exhaust emissions thus helping to improve water and air quality.
For more information about ValvTect Marine Fuels please feel free to visit the ValvTect web site at: http://www.valvtect.com/marineFuelGasoline.asp
Fuel Dock Information:
- 89 Octane Ethanol Gasoline
- Gas Attendances on duty for pumping, customer required to open gas fill caps & reinstall after filling.
- Hours of operation in July & August; seven days a week from 9:00 AM to 4:00 PM, including July 4th.
- Major Credit Cards accepted; Visa, MasterCard & Discover
- Footwear required on fuel dock.
- 2-cycle oil is available per request.